- use cURL's multithreading capabilities to improve speed.
- sanitize input for any possible XSS attacks.
- use a blacklist of domains that are notorious for spam or other junk.
- (see the source for more to-do items)
- it is wise to execute via a local domain (localhost or 127.0.0.1) to improve performance and eliminate bandwidth
- refer to the license details at the top of the source code.
- please submit any suggestions or improvements via the contact form.
- page last updated:
Sunday, September 01, 2012.